Thursday, October 10, 2013

Weight Loss Clarity


Lately I have been going through a roller coaster of emotions in my life. And the best way I think that I can get through this is by writing. And that's the reason why I have decided to start this blog. Now why name it "From Chaos to Clarity" you may ask? Well there are loads of reasons why, but the simplest is that among all the chaos in my life I am hoping to find some clarity. And this blog is the first step on my journey to clarity. 

I have been on a loosing weight kick lately. A lot of people seem to be worried about me, but there is nothing to be concerned about. I know when enough is enough. The weight that I have lost has given me a boost of confidence that I was lacking hard core. I have never received so many compliments in my life than right now. And I have never been smaller than I am right now. I know however I need to be a bit more healthy about my ways of weight loss. One meal a day really isn't the best way to go about this. So I am working on eating smaller meals multiple times a day. That way I am not worrying so many people. Because really that's the last thing I want to do. 

Ever since I can remember I have had problems with my weight. I really think it goes back to my high school days, with my insecurities of not being good enough. I never felt pretty, or skinny, or worth while in high school. And then after my first relationship ended with being left for the next best thing, I never felt like I would be good enough. And even today, because of that experience, I deal with self image issues. I have always had a problem with binge eating. I would eat a lot if I was depressed, or eat a lot when I was really happy depending on what situation I was going through at the time. And then something else would happen in my life that would depress me and it would make me not want to eat at all. So my weight has always fluctuated. And I really wish I could get a handle on it. 

Now that I have reached the weight that I think is perfect for my body, I hope to take control of it. I no longer want my emotions to affect my eating habits. When I look in the mirror now I like what I see, I can smile at myself, a genuine smile. Never before in my life have I been able to do this. I guess this is the start to clarity. 

I hope to keep up with this blog (I kind of failed to do so with my last one). And I hope other people who are going through the same things, can read this and not feel so alone. I am not writing this so I can get pity or attention from people. I am doing this because without taking the time to find clarity I will get lost in the chaos. 

Until next time, I hope you all find your clarity<3

XOXO Katlin 

No comments:

Post a Comment