Sunday, December 8, 2013

It's Christmas Time!







So this post is EXTREMELY over do. And I feel like a terrible person for not keeping up with this blog. Because it really does mean a lot to me. But enough apologies... let's get down to business! Since I haven't wrote to you all in a while I guess this will be a pretty long post, so I can catch up on lost time. 

My first Thanksgiving away from my family was very different. I was able to spend it with one of the only people I have in my life down here and that was nice. It was pretty simple, but it was great. After my lunch, I went Black Friday shopping. I got EVERYTHING I needed and then some. So it was a success! Aside from missing my family like CRAZY it was a pretty good day. Now to give you all the good news.... I AM GOING HOME IN JANUARY!!!! I never thought I would ever be excited to go back to the place that I despised for 21 years of my life. However it is not the place that I am excited to see it is all my family and friends!! Now I have been gliding my friend, (a super cool video sending app that you all should get FYI) and we have been discussing how it really sucks when people say they are your friends but when it comes down to it they aren't ever there. And I have a feeling that is going to happen when I get home. A lot of people have said they wanted to see me (seeing how I haven't been home in almost a year) but I think when it comes down to it they won't show their faces, which is fine because whether I see them or not it is irrelevant because my entire point of going home is to see my sick family members. But anyways I am super excited to get back to everyone and everything I am used to! 


Christmas is now 17 days away and I am pretty pumped about it, because let's be honest Christmas is by far the best holiday ever! And of course in Disney fashion they always have the best Christmas EVERYTHING! I was lucky enough to attend the filming for the parade they host every year. And to my surprise Ne-Yo showed up and performed! I literally was acting like a small child but I don't care because it was FREAKIN NE-YO! It was seriously one of the best days I had in awhile. Lately I have been going in and out of my emotions. I can't really tell how I feel. And I think it is because I am sad, but then how can I be with Christmas on it's way? So I just push away all the things that are bothering me for now. And maybe that is a good thing. Maybe I need this holiday cheer to distract me for a little while. Because a lot of aspects in my life are becoming overwhelming. And there are certain things that I am not sure what my next move is going to be. I just don't know what to do... And ya know that is okay. Because sometimes the best thing to do is nothing. Until you can truly make the right choice. All I know is big changes are ahead for me in this upcoming year. I am not sure where I am going to end up. But I think this is my year. I think that something huge is going to happen for me, I just need to wait. And enjoy all this Christmas cheer! 

I am sorry that it has taken this long to update you are. And I really hope that it never takes this long again. I just kinda lost my thoughts and my ambition to write for awhile.... but I promise these post are just going to get better and better from now on! I hope everyone has a perfect holiday and gets to spend lots of quality time with the ones they love. And don't forget to find your clarity, I know I will keep looking for mine. Until next time....

XOXO 
Katlin

No comments:

Post a Comment